Fitness Recipes App General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
For using the Service Fitness Recipes App from the Depeur UG
(1) The company Depeur UG offers the mobile app Fitness recipes, which provide users with information about the provided recipes with shopping lists with product, package and price information as well as the nutritional information and step-by-step instructions provides. By using the Fitness Recipes App, you accept the following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). These terms and conditions shall be deemed to have been agreed if otherwise has not been explicitly agreed in writing or ordered by law. The terms and conditions apply in the current version at the time of the fitness recipes download.
(2) These General Terms and Conditions govern the contractual relationship between the Depeur UG and the natural and legal persons (hereinafter “Users”) who use the Fitness Recipes App.
(3) In addition, you should not disclose your password for iTunes to third parties for misuse, e.g. for any unauthorized in-app purchases by third parties with your password and the resulting claims, you are liable in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(4) We reserve the right to amend these GtC with effect for the future in accordance with the following procedure: To this end, we will inform you in advance of the proposed changes by e-mail and inform you of your right to object. The changes shall be deemed to have been accepted if you do not object within one month of the notification of the change.
2. Benefits and subject matter
(1) The company Depeur UG Burgdorfer Str. 2 30938 Burgwedel, provides recipes, shopping lists, ingredients information and cooking instructions via the Fitness Recipes app.
(2) The Fitness Recipes app can be installed for free. The Fitness Recipes app offers daily recipes that you can choose and recook. After installing the app, more than 50 recipes will be provided to you free of charge. Optionally, additional recipes that fall into the category “Premium Recipe” can be purchased for an additional fee.
(3) In the Fitness Recipes app, advertisements are displayed to the user, which can be deactivated for a fee. (
4) The Fitness Recipes App may change the fees for the Service or any function of the Service at any time, based only on future conditions not in relation to past conditions.
(6) The Fitness recipes App is not an online shop. All information presented via fitness recipes is only used to assist the shopping process at the respective supermarkets and are not offers in the legal sense. There are no contracts for the purchase of the presented products via fitness recipes.
(7) The service works with data collected by Fitness Recipes App to provide you with more information about grocery shopping. Prices, nutritional information, packaging sizes, and other information provided by the service may be outdated or may vary depending on the location and region of the supermarket.
(8) The Depeur UG does not guarantee that the products presented in Fitness Recipes are available in the respective supermarkets or can be purchased at the stated conditions. Fitness Rezepte GmbH cannot determine the respective offers of the supermarkets. The responsibility for the assortment and pricing lies solely with the respective supplier of the product. Users of Fitness Recipes are obliged to check all essential information and their timeliness in the event of a purchase intention on the basis of the information provided by the supermarket.
(9) In the Fittness Recipes app, the user receives food references to specially available online foods. These include a link to the manufacturer, through which the user is directed to the desired product. If the user buys something via a given link, the company Depeur UG receives a commission for the purchase mediation. (Affiliate Link). The affected links are marked with a *
3. Warranty and warranty exclusion
(1) From the contract of use with the Fitness Recipes App users, the company is liable only for intent and gross negligence, cases of injury to life, body or health as well as in the case of mandatory legal regulations for itself and all legal representatives, executives and vicarious agents.
(2) In all other cases, the liability of the Depeur UG is excluded.
(3) The obligation to compensate for the breach of cardinal or essential contractual obligations is limited to the foreseeable damage.
(4) The company Depeur UG provides the Fitness Recipes app in the form and with the features that are currently available. There is no entitlement to provision or retention of certain functions. No guarantee is given regarding the availability of the system. It may be temporarily constrained by maintenance or otherwise in whole or in part, e.g. with regard to individual functions (“limited availability”). Liability for consequences of limited availability – of any kind and for what reason – is excluded.
(5) The Depeur UG is not liable for the completeness, correctness or availability of the data entered or made available by third parties.
4. Data protection
(1) These General Terms and Conditions as well as the use of the Services are determined in accordance with German law with the exception of its conflict of laws provisions. The courts in Berlin shall have exclusive jurisdiction for disputes arising out of or in connection with the use of the services and/or these GTC, provided that both parties are merchants or have no permanent residence in Germany, have transferred their domicile or habitual residence abroad after these General Terms and Conditions have taken effect, or if the place of residence or habitual residence is not known at the time the action is brought.
(2) Insofar as the member is a merchant within the meaning of the Commercial Code, a special fund under public law or a legal person under public law, Hamburg shall be the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all under the Contract of Use and disputes arising from these GtC.
(3) If any provision of these General Terms and Conditions is ineffective, the remaining provisions remain unaffected. The invalid provision shall be deemed to be replaced by one that comes closest economically to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision in a legally effective manner. The same applies to possible regulatory gaps.