Asian Beef and Vegetable Stir-Fry – Healthy beef recipe
How about eating a delicious Beef Stir-Fry in Asian style today? Sounds good, right? Perfect! Then today’s recipe is just right for you.
Yesterday I was told that we don’t have enough beef recipes, here on this blog. So I decided to create a healthy beef recipe for you. For this tasty Beef-Stir-Fry, we focus on the Asian cuisine and make a delicious Asian beef pan.
What do we need for the pan?
For this recipe we need beef, green beans, bell peppers, green onions, mushrooms and of course some Asian spices. In this case we use soy sauce, fish sauce, garlic, ginger and some broth.
That’s it already. Now cut everything nicely into strips or pieces and put it into the pan. To make it perfect add some salt and pepper to it, and enjoy!
Let’s start right away with the recipe. As always, you can find this and 60+ other delicious dishes in my free recipes app. So, be sure to download it if you haven’t done so yet. But, enough talk. Here we go.
Asian Beef and Vegetable Stir-Fry
- 250 g beef
- 250 g green beans
- 160 g bell pepper
- 100 g mushrooms
- 100 g carrots
- 60 g spring onions
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1 tsp. starch
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- some ginger
- some broth
- a little coconut oil
- some pepper
- Cut the beef into small strips.
- Put soy sauce, fish sauce and starch in a bag, mix and marinate the beef in it.
- Cut the vegetables into small pieces.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic and ginger.
- Heat coconut oil in a large frying pan and sear beef in it for 3-5 minutes.
- Take out the meat again and now fry the vegetables together with garlic and ginger in the pan.
- After 2-3 minutes, turn down the heat, add the meat again.
- Deglaze the whole thing with a little broth and you’re done.
If you have already liked this Asian beef stir-fry, I definitely recommend the variant without garlic. Instead, try to use: salt, pepper and ground as spices. This tastes so good, and thus it becomes a really tasty paprika beef pan.
Your opinion about the recipe
We are at the end for today. As always, I am very curious how you liked this Asian recipe. If you try it, I would be very happy if you leave a small comment on here or write me directly on Instagram @fitnessrezpte_app. Preferably with a photo.