Colorful chickpea salad – Easy chickpea salad recipe
Colorful chickpea salad, That already sounds mega delicious, right? This healthy salad not only looks fantastic, it also tastes just fabulous. After my previous fruity lamb’s lettuce is so well received by all of you, I thought, must be another delicious salad recipe. Therefore, there is now my super easy chickpea salad recipe.
This salad has it in itself! Because chickpeas are small and do not look very special, but they score with plenty of protein and also contain a lot of fiber and iron. Which is why, this chickpea salad not only looks healthy, but is also really healthy.
Iron, for example, is important for oxygen transport in the blood and together with the vitamin C from the lemon juice, the vegetable iron can be absorbed particularly well. One reason why I use a classic lemon dressing in this salad.
Personally, I love to serve this salad for the summer barbecue as a delicious side dish. Thanks to the fruity dressing and the crunchy ingredients, this salad is a super healthy side dish for the grill.
But enough with the health benefits of the salad let’s start with the recipe!
The recipe for the colorful chickpea salad:
Colorful chickpea salad
- 150 g lamb’s lettuce
- 250 g canned chickpeas
- 100 g tomatoes
- 200 g cucumber
- 1 scoop of mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water (room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- Wash the chickpeas under cold water and fry them briefly in a pan with a little oil.
- Meanwhile, cut the cucumber, tomatoes, mozzarella into bite-sized pieces and finely chop the parsley.
- Wash the lamb’s lettuce and possibly snap the end.
- Now pour olive oil, lukewarm water and lemon juice in a jar and mix.
- Pour the lamb’s lettuce into a bowl and arrange the remaining ingredients on top.
- Perfect the whole thing with some salt, pepper and parsley and take a picture if necessary. (Don’t forget to tag @fittastetic_App).
- Then to eat, mix the whole thing well, arrange in small bowls and enjoy.
If you’re looking for more delicious salad recipes, check out my super tasty 10 Minute Garden Salad! I’m sure you’ll love it.
Your opinion about the colorful chickpea salad
That’s it for my easy chickpea salad recipe! However, I would be interested in your feedback on the recipe! Should you have tried it, I would be very happy about your feedback or photos. Gladly, also simply, here as a comment or on Instagram to @fittastetic_app
Want this and more healthy weight loss recipes, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free fitness recipes app.