Today I will introduce you to a real classic and very delicious fitness salad recipe: My healthy chicken salad. A chicken salad is probably, nowadays, nothing really new, so perhaps, I don’t have to say much more about it. Except, maybe that this recipe is perfect for losing weight. Because salad is quite filling and doesn’t have many calories.
Just try the recipe and convince yourself of my super delicious and simple fitness salad recipe!
The healthy chicken salad recipe:
- 1 Cucumber 300-400g
- 100 g Romaine lettuce hearts
- 100 g Spinach (fresh)
- 300 g Chicken breast
- 200 g Red peppers
- some Olive oil 5g
- 100 g Sieved tomatoes
- pinch Salt
- pinch Pepper
- 1 pinch Garlic powder
- pinch Onion powder
- Cut the peppers, cucumber and chicken breast into small pieces.
- Mix the sieved tomatoes and spices to create your sauce
- Heat the oil in a pan or wok and add the chicken together with the pepper & spinach.
- Fry for 5-6 minutes, until the chicken is nicely fried.
- Meanwhile, chop the salad and put it in a bowl with the cucumber.
- Now deglaze the chicken with the sauce and spread it over the salad.
- Enjoy your meal!
If you’re looking for another healthy recipe to lose weight, you should try my Light Vegetable Pan!
More healthy salad recipes:
If you are looking for more healthy salad recipes, I suggest you try my Fruity Lamb’s lettuce recipe!
Your opinion about the Christmas Pumpkin Cheesecake
That’s it to my Healthy Chicken Salad! However, I would be interested in your feedback on this recipe ! So if you’ve tried it, I’d love to see your feedback or photos. Simply comment here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.