You love potato salad, but are still looking for a healthy alternative? Well, then try my protein potato salad! This potato salad is not only extremely tasty, but also really healthy and filled with valuable protein! So the perfect alternative to the conventional potato salad for any fitness crazy.
The finished potato salad
The recipe for my beloved potato salad:
Protein Potato Salad
- 500 g potato
- 250 g tomato
- 400 g cucumber
- 300 g broccoli
- 500 g mushrooms
- 100 g cream cheese (0.2%)
- 30 g balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Start boiling some water, add to a pot and add some salt
- Cut the potatoes into cubes and add them to the pot. Let them Cook for 20 minutes.
- Cut tomatoes, cucumber, broccoli & mushrooms into bite cubes or slices and fill them in a bowl.
- Steam broccoli for approx. 7-8 min.
- Rinse the finished potatoes with cold water and leave to cool together with the finished broccoli.
- Add potatoes & broccoli to the tomatoes, cucumber and mushrooms.
- Mix the cream cheese together with the balsamic vinegar and spices and add to the salad.
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now
*The links with an asterisk are affiliate links where I am remunerated as an advertising agent by a small commission. There are no additional costs or disadvantages for you, you only take some money out of Amazon’s pocket and put it in mine, as long as you order via the link.