My new healthy fitness bowl recipe: Gnocchi Bowl. So easy but so delicious. You might think fitness and gnocchis don’t fit well, but let me proof me wrong. With this recipe i can ensure you gnocchis are not only very delicious. With the right recipe they can be so healthy!
For this delicious Bowl we use: Fresh spinach, fresh tomatoes, crisp mushrooms and some really tasty gnocchis. I know, The water in your mouth runs together. This, together with lots of parsley, salt and pepper and you will create your own healthy bowl for your next lunch.
- 150 g Gnocchi
- 200 g Cherry Tomatoes
- 150 g chopped tomatoes
- 1 Hand Parsley
- 150 g Mushrooms
- 100 g Spinach
- 10 g Olive oil
- pinch Salt
- pinch Pepper
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Add the spinach to the pan and heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the spinach into a bowl and add the gnocchi to the pan.
- While the gnocchi are heated (for 5-6 minutes), cut the cherry tomatoes & mushrooms into small pieces.
- Arrange cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and gnocchi on the spinach in the bowl.
- Add chopped tomatoes and spices to the pan and heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Fill the rest in the bowl, decorate it nicely with some parsley and enjoy 😉
- Optionally make a photo and post on Instagram (don't forget @fittastetic), so you can enjoy it cold.
Your opinion about my Gnocchi Bowl Recipe.
That’s it with my healthy Gnocchi Recipe! However, I would be interested to know your feedback on the Healthy Bowl! So if you’ve the recipe, I’d love to see your feedback or photos. Just leave me a comment or hit me up at [email protected]
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now