Healthy kidney bean chocolate cake? Sounds maybe a little weird, but just tastes super delicious!
Oh yes, chocolate cake, who doesn’t love it? Often, but a big problem with the conventional chocolate cake is simply the extremely high fat content, which makes the whole really calorie rich. Clearly chocolate is also healthy but rather not in such large quantities. So today I want to introduce you to one of my, absolute, favorite recipes: my kidney bean cake.
Exactly you may have guessed it. This cake is mostly made of kidney beans! Even if this sounds very funnyat first, I can only advise you to try it once! The whole thing is not only really ingenious in taste, but also the nutritional values speak for themselves!
But to say enough, you just let yourself be convinced and bake your own healthy chocolate cake.
Kidney bean chocolate cake
- 1 Can kidney beans 255g drained
- 2 whole Eggs
- 50 g Greek yogurt (low fat) Nature
- 30 g Cocoa
- 40 g Protein powder (Chocolate)
- 40 Ml Almond Milk
- 50 g Sweetener
- 5 g Baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 160 °C
- Drain the kidney beans and blend with a blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients and continue mixing.
- Put the finished mix in a lightly greased, baking dish or silicone baking dish.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes at 160 °C circulating air.
The finished kidney bean chocolate cake:
This is what the finished healthy chocolate cake looks like!
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now
*The links with an asterisk are affiliate links where I am remunerated as an advertising agent by a small commission. There are no additional costs or disadvantages for you, you only take some money out of Amazon’s pocket and put it in mine, as long as you order via the link.