Kidney Bean Chocolate Cake Recipe – Healthy Chocolate Cake
Healthy kidney bean chocolate cake? That might sound a little weird, but actually tastes super delicious! This healthy chocolate cake will convince everybody.
Who doesn’t like chocolate cake? Generally the only problem with the conventional chocolate cake is the extremely high fat content, which makes it really high in calories. Clearly chocolate is also healthy but not in such large quantities. So today I want to introduce you to one of my absolute favorite recipes: my kidney bean cake.
You may have guessed it by now. This cake is mostly made of kidney beans! Even if this sounds very funny and odd at first, I can only advise you to try it once! The whole thing is not only really ingenious in taste, but also in nutritional values!
Just let yourself be convinced and bake your own healthy chocolate cake.
Kidney bean chocolate cake
- 250 g kidney beans (canned)
- 2 whole egg(s)
- 50 g Greek yogurt (Low Fat) Nature
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 40 g protein powder Chocolate
- 40 ml almond milk
- 50 g sweetener
- 5 g baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 160 °C (320 °F)
- Drain the kidney beans and blend with a blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients and continue mixing.
- Put the finished mix in a lightly greased, baking dish or silicone baking dish.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes at 160 °C (320 °F) and set on circulating air.
The finished kidney bean chocolate cake:
This is what the finished healthy chocolate cake looks like!
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now
*The links with an asterisk are affiliate links where I am remunerated as an advertising agent by a small commission. There are no additional costs or disadvantages for you, you only take some money out of Amazon’s pocket and put it in mine, as long as you order via the link.