Healthy vegan low-carb Rice Pudding. The title probably makes most people shake their heads. Because rice pudding without carbohydrates is actually not possible, because rice has a lot of carbohydrates. But even vegan rice pudding sounds impossible. Because milk is not vegan.
But that’s the recipe. It’s vegan and low carb but still milk rice. In addition, it tastes even more incredibly delicious and really fills up.
So how can it be that this recipe works, you wonder? Quite simply we use cauliflower as rice alternative and soy yogurt as milk alternative. Along with delicious spices and some sweetener or agave syrup, it tastes just as delicious, if not better, than normal milk rice. Promised ;)! But just convince yourself and try it out.
The rice pudding recipe:
Vegan Low Carb Rice Pudding
- 1 large cauliflower
- 100 Ml Almond milk
- 400 g Soy yogurt Unsweetened
- 25 g Protein powder Vegan
- Sweetener of your choice
- 5 g Flavor Powder
- 1 Pinch Cinnamon
- Wash the cauliflower and dry with a kitchen towel, when dry cut the Cauliflower into florets.
- Now put the individual florets into a mixer or food processor and roughly chop them with the Pulse function.
- Mix almond milk together with the protein powder in a blender.
- Put the soy yogurt and almond milk in a bowl and place in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Now add the cauliflower rice and the remaining ingredients.
- Stir, decorate and serve.
* The links provided with an asterisk are affiliate links.
More healthy dessert recipes:
Your opinion about this Rice Pudding Recipe
That’s it to my vegan rice pudding! However, I would be interested to know your feedback on the healthy low-carb rice pudding! So if you tried it, I’d love to receive your feedback or photos. Just leave me a comment here or email me at [email protected]
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now