My Blue Power Smoothie! With this healthy and tasty blueberry protein smoothie you start the day perfectly. Personally, I love starting the day with a healthy power smoothie. Because that’s how you start with a good conscience and good nutritional values. So the rest of the day can’t go wrong!
Of course, you can also use the blue power smoothie super as a small health booster, between meals or as a lunch substitute.
Blue Power Smoothie
- 150 g frozen blueberries
- 150 g frozen broccoli
- 500 ml water
- 40 g protein powder vanilla
- Optional Sweetner
- Put all ingredients in a blender.
- Mix for about 2-3 minutes.
- Optional: Add a little sweetener for more sweetness.
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now
* The links provided with an asterisk are affiliate links. As an advertising agent, I receive a commission for mediation on these links. There are no additional costs or disadvantages for you, you only take some money out of Amazon’s pocket and put it in mine, as long as you order via the link.