Healthy and tasty to enjoy with my mandarins fitness cheesecakeHealthy and tasty: My mandarins fitness cheesecake. With this mandarin cheesecake you can have a fit and healthy dessert at any time!
With this cheesecake recipe you can create an incredibly tasty as well as healthy fitness cake in no time!
The cake not only offers a super protein source, but is also very low in calories! Therefore, this Mandarin Fitness cheesecake is also perfect as a meal after training. I mean, let’s be honest, what better than a really nice piece of cheesecake after a hard workout?! Therefore, let’s not talk for long and start with the actual cheesecake recipe!
The recipe for fitness cheesecake:
Mandarin Fitness Cheesecake
- 1750 g Greek yogurt (Low Fat) Vanilla
- 100 g Protein powder Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 450 g Mandarin (canned) Canned
- 1 Vial Butter-vanilla aroma
- 1 Vial Almond aroma
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C.
- Mix Greek yogurt together with the protein powder.
- Add the egg to the dough and continue mixing.
- Slowly add mandarins and continue mixing. (A few mandarins left for decoration)
- Fill the dough into a suitable baking-dish.
- Bake the cake in the oven for about 20 minutes at 220 °C.
- Set the oven down to 150 °C and leave to bake for another 20 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down for at least two hours.
- Enjoy, preferably cooled.
If you’re looking for more ideas for a delicious cheesecake, then I can only recommend this super simple chocolate-banana-protein cheesecake recipe. It has not only great nutritional values, but also a really tasty chocolate taste! I’m also happy to have feedback or your own variations of the recipe.
Your opinion about the Cheesecake
That’s it to my healthy mandarin cheesecake! However, I would be interested to know your feedback on the healthy cheesecake! So if you’ve tried this recipe, I’d love to see your feedback or photos. Simply comment here or message me on Instagram at @fitnessrezepte_app.
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now
*The links with an asterisk are affiliate links where I am remunerated as an advertising agent by a small commission. There are no additional costs for you or any disadvantages, you just take some money out of Amazon’s pocket and put it in mine, as long as you order via the link, seem legit.