Want a few protein waffles today? Super, then you’ve come to the right place! In this article today I present my super simple banana waffle recipe. In addition, this recipe is prepared incredibly quickly. And besides, the waffles are just super delicious in my opinion!
The Finished Healthy Banana Waffles
The best thing is that the finished waffles are also extremely fluffy/airy and have relatively few calories. So, you don’t even have to worry about the figure while eating! But enough said. Let’s start with the actual waffle recipe.
Healthy Banana Waffles
- 2 ripe bananas 250g
- 1 Tbsp. Baking powder 5g
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon 5g
- 200 g Egg whites approx. 6 eggs
- 100 g Protein powder Banana
- 80 g Oatmeal
- 5 g Coconut
- optional Zero syrup
- Preheat the waffle iron and grease it lightly.
- Mash the Bananas in a Bowl.
- Add the protein powder, oatmeal, egg white and the oil to the bowl.
- Add baking powder and mix everything.
- Add some dough to the hot iron.
- Cook some waffles and sprinkle with a little cinnamon and enjoy.
- Optional: Optimize with a little zero syrup.
Didn’t my waffle recipe convince you yet? Perhaps these pictures of the finished airy light protein waffles convince you. If so, just try the waffles yourself.
I would be happy if you would read me a comment or review, with a little feedback there. But I am also open to any kind of suggestions for improvement on your part.
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now
*The links with an asterisk are affiliate links where I am remunerated as an advertising agent by a small commission. There are no additional costs for you or any disadvantages, you just take some money out of Amazon’s pocket and put it in mine, as long as you order via the link, seem legit.