Garlic Vegetable Pan: My recipe for healthy Vegetables with Minced Meat. Healthy pan vegetables! Make your own garlic vegetable dish in less than 15 minutes yourself.
This garlic vegetable pan just tastes so much better than all the ready-made pan vegetables you can buy at the supermarket. Because homemade tastes just best and is also much healthier 😉
Garlic Vegetable Pan
- 100 g minced beef (light)
- 150 g carrots
- 1 normal onion
- 150 g frozen paprika
- 100 g frozen green beans
- 100 g diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 1 tsp. oil
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Cut the carrots and onions and add them to the pan together with the minced beef.
- Fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the peppers and green beans and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Mix tomatoes together with salt, pepper and garlic and add to the pan.
- Fry the whole thing a little and fill on a plate.
Just as delicious and lightly prepared as these pan vegetables is by the way my super light fitness lentil salad. I highly recommend it to you 🙂
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now