Vegetable Nasi Goreng. The Indonesian classic Nasi Goreng spiced up with an extra portion of vegetables. Create your own Fitness fried rice. Without sacrificing taste, while saving a few calories!
During my semester abroad in Bali I also learned that Nasi Goreng means nothing but fried rice. Therefore, there is also a lot of scope in terms of the ingredients and the vegetable share!
Vegetable Nasi Goreng
- 200 g Onion
- 400 g Broccoli
- 400 g Carrots colorful, if possible
- 200 g Green beans
- 400 g Chicken
- 200 g Rice
- 20 g Nasi Goreng Spice Blend Optional
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 ml Soy sauce
- 20 g Coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Paprika
- 1 Tbsp. Turmeric
- 1 pinch salt
- Boil the rice in a port with water.
- Cut the meat into small pieces and marinate it together with soy sauce, pepper, salt, turmeric and paprika powder in a plastic bag.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Cut the onions into small pieces, mix with the meat and fry for 5 min.
- Chop broccoli, carrots and green beans and steam in a pot (for about 10 minutes).
- Put everything together in a large pan and mix well.
- Fry the whole thing a little time and serve!
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now