My Vegetarian farmers pan! Today I bring you my healthy vegetable pan recipe. I know what you are thinking, a farmers pan is a real classic recipe, especially here in Germany. So I though such a delicious potato and vegetable dish is just perfect for this fitness recipes blog.
Usually these vegetable pans come with a lot of sausages and meat. But today we simply do one without. Instead, we’ll add a few beans and broccoli to have a little extra protein. Which makes this vegetarian farmer’s pan recipe a perfect healthy vegetable pan.
The recipe for my delicious vegetable pan.
Veggie farmer pan
- 250 g Onion
- 200 g Broccoli
- 200 g Green beans
- 400 g Potato
- 530 g Peas & Carrots (Canned)
- 14 g Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Heat the butter in a pan.
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into small pieces and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
- Cut onion, broccoli & green beans into pieces.
- Cook the broccoli and green beans in a saucepan (about 10 minutes).
- Fry the onions in the hot butter and season them.
- Drain the peas & carrots and add them to the pan.
- Add potatoes, steamed broccoli and green beans and mix everything together.
- Continue to fry for about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
If, you like my vegetarian farmers pan just as much as I do, I highly recommend you to have a look at my recipe section here on the fitness blog. There you will find a lot of super delicious and healthy fitness recipes! One of them is this tasty vegetable pan, perfect for losing weight.
More vegetarian recipes:
Your opinion about this vegetarian farmer’s pan.
That’s it to my healthy vegetable pan! However, I would be interested in your feedback on the vegetarian farmer’s pan recipe! So if you’ve tried this recipe, I’d love to see your feedback or photos. Simply comment here or message me on Instagram at @fitnessrezepte_app.
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.