Vegetarian farmer’s pan – Healthy vegetable recipe
My Vegetarian farmers pan! Today I’m showing you my healthy vegetable pan recipe. I know what you are thinking, a farmers pan is a real classic recipe, especially here in Germany. I thought such a delicious potato and vegetable dish is just perfect for this fitness recipes blog.
Usually these vegetable pans come with a lot of sausages and meat. But this time we just leave them out. Instead, we’ll add a few beans and broccoli to have a little extra protein. Which makes this vegetarian farmer’s pan recipe a perfect healthy vegetable pan.
The recipe for my delicious vegetable pan.
Veggie farmer pan
- 250 g onion
- 200 g broccoli
- 200 g green beans
- 400 g potatoes
- 530 g peas & carrots (canned)
- 14 g butter
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- 1 pinch salt
- Heat the butter in a pan.
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into small pieces and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
- Cut onion, broccoli & green beans into pieces.
- Cook the broccoli and green beans in a saucepan (about 10 minutes).
- Fry the onions in the hot butter and season them.
- Drain the peas & carrots and add them to the pan.
- Add potatoes, steamed broccoli and green beans and mix everything together.
- Continue to fry for about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you like my vegetarian farmers pan just as much as I do, I highly recommend you to have a look at my recipe section here on the fitness blog. There you will find a lot of super delicious and healthy fitness recipes! One of them is this tasty vegetable pan, perfect for losing weight.
More vegetarian recipes:
Your opinion about this vegetarian farmer’s pan.
That’s it for my healthy vegetable pan! However, I would be interested in your feedback on the vegetarian farmer’s pan recipe! So if you tried this recipe, I’d love to see your feedback or photos. Leave a comment on here or message me on Instagram at @fitnessrezepte_app.
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.