Light & Delicious Chicken Dish: Colorful Chicken
Today there is a really delicious chicken dish. My latest creation: Chicken motley. That not only sounds super funny and varied, it is also really healthy and low in calories. So similar to my vegetable pan for weight loss. Perfect for the diet.
But, even outside of a diet, I love to pay attention to the calories every now and then. Eating too much is no fun at all, especially in the heat. Since we’ve posted a lot of vegetarian recipes here on the blog lately, I thought it would be time for a recipe with chicken.
Even if I am firmly convinced that we should be careful with our meat consumption. Specially about the quality of the meat. I am nonetheless a real chicken fan. For all of you who are screaming out now and saying oh god, I recommend you to try my veggie stir-fry instead.
But I keep talking too much about myself. You are definitely there because of the court and not to find out more about me. So let’s get started.
Chicken with carrots and beans
- 200 g onion
- 400 g carrots colored if possible
- 200 g green beans
- 250 g of chicken
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- 1 pinch Salt
- Cut the carrots and runner beans into small pieces and cook in a saucepan (for about 10 minutes).
- Heat the butter in a pan.
- Fry the chicken in the pan until it is golden brown. Then the best place on a plate and cover.
- Cut the onions into small pieces and leave for 2-3 min. Sear them together with the garlic.
- Now add the carrots and beans, add salt and pepper, and heat briefly.
- Then just cut the chicken into slices, spread over it, and enjoy.
My tip about the recipe:
Personally, after I’ve seared it, I always like to put the chicken in a saucepan and keep it warm. Otherwise, you can also fry the chicken directly with the onions and garlic and not take it out at all. I actually only do that for the eye. That doesn’t change the taste.
Your opinion on the chicken motley recipe
That’s it again! As always, I would be interested in your feedback! So try it out, take a photo and let me know how you liked it. It’s best to do that here as a comment or directly on Instagram (@fitnessrezepte_app).