My new favorite Recipe: The Europa Bowl You all probably know the currently so hyped “Buddha Bowl” recipes. But most Bowl recipes are more related to Asian food, with edamame, avocado and co. That always bothered me a little. Because here in Europe we have so many good and delicious vegetables that we do not need extra vegetables from abroad.
That’s why I thought. Why not creating a healthy vegetable bowl in the European style. This super delicious and healthy bowl recipe came out! Extremely tasty, easy to do and really healthy! Just try it.
Europa Bowl – European Buddha Bowl
- 150 g onion about 2 pieces
- 250 g broccoli about ½ broccoli
- 150 g chicken fillet
- 200 g green beans
- 200 g carrots
- 200 g peppers if possible colorful
- 100 g mushrooms
- 2 tsp. butter
- some vinegar
- some oil
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- tbsp. chives
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- 1 pinch. salt
- Heat butter in a frying pan.
- Cut the onion, chicken, carrots and broccoli into pieces / strips.
- Steam broccoli, carrots and beans in a pot (for about 10 minutes).
- Fry the onions in the hot butter and season with spices. Add the chicken strips and sauté until golden brown.
- While everything is simmering / frying, cut the mushrooms in quarters or slices.
- Put everything seperatly in a deep plate / bowl and season with some with vinegar oil, salt and pepper, like for a salad.
- Now decorate with a little parsley, chives and possibly a little balsamic dressing. Ready!
- Optionally take a picture and post it on Instagram (do not forget to tag me with @fittastetic).
With the Europa Bowl I definitely recommend a delicious homemade Pizza Oven Bread
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now