A healthy Kebab bowl ? The boy is probably kidding. Either way, most people react when they read Kebab and Healthy in a sentence 😀 But that doesn’t have to be the case. Because Kebab is probably one of the healthiest of all the fast food.
Usually the only rather bad one is the Kebab meat, which is relatively fatty. Especially if you don’t choose chicken. In addition, there is usually normal white bread or fries. Clearly, this can quickly make Kebab the right calorie bomb.
But not if you do it all with good meat from the retail trade and without bread. That’s exactly how I made my super delicious Kebab Bowl. This saves you a lot of fat and, above all, calories. Because with just over 300 calories, this kebab is really low in calories!
But enough said.
Here is the promised kebab bowl recipe:
- 50 g Onion approx. 2 pieces
- 50 g Carrot
- 100 g Cucumber
- 100 g Chicken Kebab Style
- 100 g White cabbage
- 100 g Red cabbage
- 100 g Salad
- 150 g Soy yogurt (Unsweetened)
- 30 g Curry Spiced Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley
- 1 Tbsp. Curry
- 1 Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- some oil
- Fry the chicken in a pan with some oil.
- Cut onion, cucumber, lettuce, red & white cabbage
- Rub carrot with a grater into strings.
- Put the soy yogurt, curry and ketchup together in a small bowl and mix well.
- Fill everything individually into a deep plate/bowl and refine with the curry sauce, salt and pepper.
- Now sprinkle a little parsley on top and enjoy
- Optionally: Make a photo and post on Instagram (don't forget to tag @fittastetic).
If you’re a giant Buddha Bowl fan like me too. Then this European buddha bowl recipe is not the only thing I warmly recommend. Because I also have a super delicious Europa Bowl recipe. You have to try that!
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.