Rustic Pizza Oven Bread! A Healthy Pizza Bread Recipe. My beloved Rustic Pizza Bread. It’s time again for a delicious recipe! With this pizza bread recipe you can quickly and easily conjure up your own healthy pizza bread!
The whole does not even take 10 minutes and tastes just incredibly good. But enough of the many words! Let’s start with the actual Pizza oven bread recipe.
Rustic pizza oven bread
- 2 slices bread
- 50 g Light ham cubes
- 50 g Mushrooms
- 50 g Cream cheese (low fat)
- 30 g Stray cheese (light) light
- 50 g Onion
- 50 g peppers
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 0.5 tsp. Paprika
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Hand Rocket
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (circulating air).
- Place slices of bread on a baking sheet, covered with baking paper and spread with cream cheese.
- Cut the peppers, onions and mushrooms into small cubes or slices.
- Mix the peppers and onions together with the ham and spices and spread on the bread.
- Put the mushrooms slices on and sprinkle gratin cheese on top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now