Curry herb salad sweet and sour. That is what the title says. But what’s behind it? Quite simply, my incredibly delicious oriental herb salad recipe.
Soon it’s Oktoberfest time again and what is classically there at this time with us in Germany. Coleslaw. But since I had gradually had enough of the classic herb salad with bacon, I thought to myself. There has to be a little oriental flair in there! That’s why today i’m giving my delicious curry herb salad sweet and sour!
Curry coleslaw sweet-sour
- 2 Carrots approx. 200g
- 1 Pack Sauerkraut (Mild)
- 50 g Ham cubes 2%
- 0.5 Onion(s)
- some parsley
- 5 g Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Curry powder
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Pinch Pepper
- 5 Ml Sweetener
- Cut carrots into long thin strips with a spiral cutter or knife
- Chop the onion and parsley in a small way
- Put the oil in a pan and heat
- Add the ham cubes and onion to the pan and fry till they are golden.
- Then add the carrot noodles/strips and fry for 1-2 minutes more.
- Drain and add the sauerkraut and spices.
- Allow the whole thing to warm up, decorate with a little parsley and enjoy.