Sweet and sour coleslaw recipe – Oriental herb salad recipe
Sweet and sour coleslaw, my super delicious oriental coleslaw recipe. Like it’s stated in the title, you can expect it in the recipe, my incredibly delicious oriental coleslaw recipe.
It’s Oktoberfest time again and can you guess which typical dish is served around this time in Germany? You’re right, a yummy coleslaw. But because I was gradually getting fed up with the classic coleslaw with bacon, I tought: There has to be a little oriental flair in there! That’s why i’m showing you my delicious oriental herb salad today!
Sweet and Sour coleslaw
- 2 carrots approx. 200g
- 1 pck. sauerkraut (mild)
- 50 g ham cubes (2% fat)
- 50 g onion(s)
- some parsley
- 5 g oil
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 5 ml liquid sweetener
- Cut carrots into long thin strips with a spiral cutter or knife.
- Chop the onion and parsley into small pieces.
- Put the oil in a pan and heat it.
- Add the ham cubes and onion to the pan and fry them until they are golden.
- Then add the carrot noodles/strips and fry for 1-2 more minutes.
- Drain and add the sauerkraut and spices.
- Let thewhole thing warm up, decorate with a little parsley and enjoy.
If you are looking for more delicious oriental recipes, then I highly recommend having a look at my low-carb Couscous Salad recipe!
Your opinion about this Sweet and sour coleslaw recipe
That’s it for my sweet and sour coleslaw! As always, I would be interested in your feedback on the sweet and sour coleslaw recipe! So if you tried it, I’d love to receive your feedback or photos. Just leave me a comment here or email me at email@example.com.
If, you already liked this sweet and sour coleslaw recipe, I recommend my Fitness Bean Salad recipe or my Fruity Lamb’s Lettuce recipe. They will certainly not disappoint you!
Download our app now
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.