Sweet and sour coleslaw, my super delicious oriental coleslaw recipe. So it is stated in the title and so you can expect it in the recipe, my incredibly delicious oriental coleslaw recipe.
It’s Oktoberfest time again and can you guess a very typical dish served around this time in Germany? You’re quite right a yummy coleslaw. But since I was gradually getting fed up with the classic herb salad with bacon, I was starting to think. There has to be a little oriental flair in there! That’s why today i’m giving you my delicious oriental herb salad!
Sweet and Sour coleslaw
- 2 Carrots approx. 200g
- 1 Pack Sauerkraut (Mild)
- 50 g Ham cubes (2% fat)
- 50 g Onion(s)
- some parsley
- 5 g Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Curry powder
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Pinch Pepper
- 5 ml Sweetener
- Cut carrots into long thin strips with a spiral cutter or knife.
- Chop the onion and parsley into small pieces.
- Put the oil in a pan and heat it.
- Add the ham cubes and onion to the pan and fry them until they are golden.
- Then add the carrot noodles/strips and fry for 1-2 more minutes.
- Drain and add the sauerkraut and spices.
- Let thewhole thing warm up, decorate with a little parsley and enjoy.
If you are looking for more delicious oriental recipes, then I highly recommend to have a look at my low-carb Couscous Salad recipe!
Your opinion about this Rice Pudding Recipe
That’s it to my sweet and sour coleslaw! However, I would be interested in your feedback on the healthy low-carb rice pudding! So if you tried it, I’d love to receive your feedback or photos. Just leave me a comment here or email me at email@example.com.
If, you already liked this sweet and sour coleslaw recipe, I recommend my Fitness Bean Salad recipe or my Fruity Lamb’s Lettuce recipe. They will certainly not disappoint you!
Download our app now
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.