Sweet potato apple pie – light sugar-free apple pie
Sweet potato apple pie, my light sugar-free apple pie. Today I’ll introduce you to a another really delicious cake recipe: My healthy sweet potato apple pie. This cake is not only super light, thanks to the sweet potato it is also really healthy and filling.
The special thing about this apple pie
Like my other cake recipes, this apple pie is of course without extra sugar and rich in protein. At the same time, this cake is also low in fat because we do not use butter. It’s also extremely low on calories. So a great apple pie for healthy eating without regrets!
Sweet potato apple pie
- 200 g apple
- 250 g sweet potato
- 20 g protein powder Vanilla
- 40 g soft wheat semolina
- 50 g cream cheese (0,2%)
- some sweetener
- optional cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (360 °F).
- Wash the sweet potatoes and cut the apples into small pieces.
- Wrap the sweet potato in a wet paper towel and place it in the microwave for about 8 minutes.
- Mash the potato with a fork.
- Put the sweet potato mash with the semolina, protein powder and cream cheese into a bowl and mix.
- Carefully add the apple pieces.
- Put the finished mix in a lightly greased, baking dish or silicon baking dish.
- Bake for about 35 minutes at 180 °C (360 °F).
- Let the finished cake cool down for 1 hour and enjoy.
For all the apple pie fans out there I recommend my healthy Apple Greek yogurt cake to try next! It is also sugar-free and super delicious.
As to the rest, just have a look at my cake category with many more healthy, sugar-free and very delicious cakes.
Your opinion about the sweet potato apple pie
That’s it for my healthy sweet potato apple pie! As always, I would be very interested in your feedback on this recipe! So if you tried it, I’d love to see your feedback or photos. Simply leave me comment or email me at email@example.com
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.