Today you get another delicious fitness cake recipe: My Juicy coconut cake. So easy you can bake your own juicy fitness coconut cake yourself!
In this article, I wanted to introduce one of my absolute favorite recipes from my fitness cookbook. My extra juicy fitness cake!
You may be wondering why I’m such a big fan of this recipe now. The answer is relatively simple: it is made super fast and you don’t even need protein powder! So a protein cake recipe without protein powder! But enough of the words let’s start with the recipe.
The recipe for my fitness coconut cake:
Juicy coconut cake
- 450 g White beans (Canned)
- 2 egg whites
- 25 g Coconut flour
- 25 g Oatmeal
- 200 ml Coconut rice drink
- 5 g Baking powder
- Sweetener e.g. Royal Flavour, Flavdrops
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Drain the white beans and blend in a blender
- Beat the egg whites stiffly.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bean puree and mix well with a blender.
- Carefully mix the stiff egg whites into the bean puree
- Put the finished mixture in a lightly greased, baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for about 50 minutes at 200 °C circulating air.
- Leave the finished cake to cool down for about 2 hours.
More healthy cake recipes:
Your opinion about the Fitness Coconut Cake
That’s it to my healthy coconut cake! However, I would be interested to know your feedback on the juicy coconut cake! So if you’ve tried this recipe, I’d love to see your feedback or photos.
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now
*The links with an asterisk are affiliate links where I am remunerated as an advertising agent by a small commission. There are no additional costs or disadvantages for you, you only take some money out of Amazon’s pocket and put it in mine, as long as you order via the link.