You are looking for a super simple healthy banana bread recipe? Well, my dear then I can calm you down. Because this protein banana bread recipe is not only incredibly simple and quick. It just tastes super delicious. Completely without Sugar. So no need to worry about your health.Jump to Recipe
What do we need for this recipe?
As I said at the beginning, we are not even using sugar! Instead, we are using some protein powder, sweetener, and oatmeal! This will make it even gluten-free! Crazy, isn’t it?
The best about this fitness recipe
But the best is still to come! For this recipe you don’t even need any fancy ingredients. All you need are: 1 egg, oatmeal (or normal flour), protein powder, coconut oil (or olive oil), a little almond milk (or milk), and 3 tasty bananas.
Yes, I know that almost sounds like too much promised, but it is true. With these just under 6 ingredients, you can conjure up your own super simple bread in less than 30 minutes!
All the ingredients you will need for this Recipe:
But now enough about how great this recipe is from the ingredients and the preparation. Let’s start with the recipe!
Healthy Banana Bread
- 200 Ml Almond Milk
- 80 g Protein powder Taste: Banana
- 100 g Oatmeal
- 3 Ripe Bananas Medium-sized & as mature as possible
- 10 g Coconut
- 1 (Size: M) Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- Optional Flavdrops (Vanilla)
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (circulating air)
- Put the almond milk together with the bananas and coconut oil in a bowl and mix until a creamy consistency is formed.
- Slowly add oatmeal (cinnamon) and protein powder and continue mixing.
- Add the egg and mix until everything is well stirred.
- Pour the dough into a well-greased cake/bread baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the finished bread from the oven and allow to cool a little.
- let it cool down and enjoy 🙂
More healthy recipes
Send me your Bread creation!
Show me your creations under the #Fittastetic on Instagram, Pinterest, and Co. I would also like to re-post your creations. For this you just have to mark me in your post! (@Fittastetic) and I will repost it on my Story.
I don’t think I have to say more. Try this healthy recipe without sugar and convince yourself.
You want more healthy recipes?
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now