Banana greek yogurt cake made with chocolate glaze homemade! In this article today I will introduce you to my homemade banana greek yogurt cake. For the recipe of the greek yogurt cake or even cheesecake you don’t need any special ingredients. Just a little protein powder, bananas, greek yogurt, cream cheese and of course chocolate!
The finished banana greek yogurt cake is also very rich in protein and low in calories, with a total of just under 1,200 calories and just under 170g of protein. Which makes this cake just perfect as a post-workout dessert. I mean, who doesn’t love a nice piece of cheesecake after an exhausting workout?
Banana Yogurt cake with chocolate glaze
- 200 g bananas 2-3 medium
- 800 g Greek yogurt (Low Fat)
- 300 g cream cheese (0,2%)
- 1 whole egg(s) M
- 1 Pinch baking powder
- 50 g protein powder Banana
- optional sweetener
- 10 g cocoa powder
- Put the bananas and 200 g of the cream cheese in bowl and blend with a blender.
- Add the Greek Yogurt and continue mixing.
- Add the egg together with protein powder and baking powder.
- Sweeten with a little sweetener or flavdrops if necessary.
- Pour the finished dough into a baking dish.
- Bake the cake in the oven for about 20 minutes at 200 °C (400 °F).
- After 20 minutes, turn the oven down to 100 °C (210 °C) and bake for another 10 minutes
- Mix cacao and the remaining 100g cream cheese (for the glaze)
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and leave to cool.
- Spread the cream cheese glaze on the cake.
- When the cheesecake has cooled, put in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours.
- Take the finished cheesecake out of the fridge and enjoy it!
It probably goes without saying, but of course you can also make this recipe with other fruit varieties! So without further ado try today’s recipe: this super simple chocolate-banana-protein cheesecake recipe! I would also be interested in your feedback and your own variations of the recipe.
You’re also such a banana cake fan as me? Then I can only highly recommend these two recipes! My Protein Waffles and of course also my super simple Banana Bread! If you’re also a huge breakfast fan, my secret tip for you are some protein-rich Banana Pancakes.
Your opinion about the Banana Greek yogurt Cake
That’s it to my healthy Greek Yogurt cake! However, I would be interested in your feedback on the Protein Cheesecake! So if you’ve tried this recipe, I’d love to see your feedback or photos. Simply comment here or message me on Instagram at @fitnessrezepte_app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
*The links with an asterisk are affiliate links where I am remunerated as an advertising agent by a small commission. There are no additional costs for you or any disadvantages, you just take some money out of Amazon’s pocket and put it in mine, as long as you order via the link, seem legit.