Making banana protein cake yourself has never been so easy. With this banana protein cake recipe you can conjure up your own super tasty banana cake in under 50 minutes. The cake is not only excellent in taste, in my opinion, but also the nutritional values can be seen in any case.
The finished banana cake:
If you’re on bananas like I do. Can I only recommend you to try my chocolate-banana protein cheesecake. It is just as easy to prepare as the bananacake. But also has a lot more protein
Protein Banana Cake
- 150 g Egg whites approx. 5 eggs
- 1 whole Egg
- 500 g bananas approx. 500g
- 75 g Oatmeal
- 75 g Protein powder Banana
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Separate the egg and add egg whites to the egg whites.
- Beat egg-whites till they are stiff.
- Mash the bananas with a fork or mixer.
- Add oatmeal and protein powder together with the egg yolk to the banana pulp and mix with a blender.
- Fold in the egg-whites.
- Place the finished mix in a lightly greased baking dish or silicone baking dish.
- Bake the cake for about 35 minutes at 160-180 °C.
For those wondering what a syrup on the cake is. This is the delicious calorie-free syrup from MyProtein. You can get this here: BUY MYPROTEIN syrup *
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now
*The links with an asterisk are affiliate links. I, as an advertising agent, receive a small commission payment by placing an order through them. There are no additional costs for you or disadvantages. You just take some money out of Amazon’s pocket and put it in mine, as far as you order via the link.