What could be better than eating some decent protein pancakes in the morning for breakfast? If you think the same thing, then you are perfectly in the right place in this recipe!
Healthy Banana Protein Pancakes:
With my protein pancake recipe you can create your own healthy banana pancakes. But the best thing, in my opinion, is that you don’t even need more than 3 simple ingredients for it. All you need are: bananas, eggs and oatmeal (Instant Oats) or any other healthy flour.
- 3 ripe bananas About 300g
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Egg whites 100g
- 40 g Oatmeal
- Optional Sweetener
- Optional Zero Syrup
- Chop bananas with a blender until you have a creamy consistency.
- Add the eggs, egg-white and oatmeal.
- Optionally add a little sweetener.
- Heat a pan with a little oil.
- Add the dough to the pan and fry on a medium level for about 3 minutes or you see bubble on the surface.
- Turn over pancakes and fry again for about 2 minutes.
- Take out pancakes, decorate and enjoy!
You are a Banana Fan just like me ? Well i suggest you to check out my Healthy Banana Ice Cream recipe
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now
*The links with an asterisk are affiliate links where I am remunerated as an advertising agent by a small commission. There are no additional costs for you or disadvantages, you only take some money out of Amazon’s pocket and put it in mine, as long as you order via the link.