DIY Healthy Pumpkin cake recipe! With this healthy pumpkin cheesecake can come Christmas. Soon it’s Christmas. This means a lot of delicious pastries and biscuits! But at Christmas you can also have a healthy treat.
Christmas pumpkin cheesecake
- 400 g Greek Yogurt (Low Fat) Nature unsweetened
- 400 g Pumpkin (canned)
- 36 g Pudding powder vanilla
- 100 g Egg white
- 3 g Cinnamon
- 3 g Cloves
- 3 g Star anise
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Put all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl and mix.
- Fill the finished dough into a suitable shape. (I used a silicone bread mold)
- Bake the cake in the oven for about 25 minutes to 200 °C.
- Place the oven and leave in the oven for a further 15 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven, allow to cool briefly, then leave to cool in the fridge for at least two hours.
* The links provided with an asterisk are affiliate links.
More healthy cake recipes:
Your opinion about the Christmas Pumpkin Cheesecake
That’s it to my healthy pumpkin cake! However, I would be interested to know your feedback on the Pumpkin Cheesecake! So if you’ve tried this recipe, I’d love to see your feedback or photos. Simply comment here or email me at [email protected]
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now