Festive Pumpkin Cheesecake – Healthy Pumpkin Cake
With this festive pumpkin cheesecake Christmas can come. Christmas is just around the corner. That means lots of delicious pastries and cookies! But even during the holidays you can eat in a healthy way. Because Christmas time is also pumpkin time. Which means, it is time for a healthy pumpkin pie!
With this thought in mind, I started to develop my latest creation. A Christmassy, but healthy cake with pumpkin.
The lightest healthy fitness cake is usually a Greek Yogurt cake. Because not only does it have a small amount of calories, it also makes you sated. A small bonus is also the large amount of protein! So I thought: Why not create a delicious pumpkin cheesecake?
With the help of aniseed, cinnamon and cloves, I added some really delicious Christmas spices. So that the cake also gets a really nice festive flair 🙂
The recipe for the pumpkin pie:
Christmas pumpkin cheesecake
- 400 g Greek yogurt (Low Fat) Nature unsweetened
- 420 g pumpkin (canned)
- 36 g pudding powder vanilla
- 100 g egg whites
- 3 g cinnamon
- 3 g star anise
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C. (392 °F)
- Put all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl and mix.
- Fill the finished dough into a suitable shape. (I used a silicone bread mold)
- Bake the cake in the oven for about 25 minutes at 200 °C.
- Turn of the oven and leave the cake inside for a further 15 minutes.
- Take out the cake, allow it to cool briefly, then leave to cool in the fridge for at least two hours.
* The links provided with an asterisk are affiliate links.
You want even more delicious Christmas recipes? No problem at all! Just try my healthy Christmas cakes for example. They are the hit at every Christmas party.
Your opinion about the Christmas Pumpkin Cheesecake
That’s it to my healthy pumpkin cake! However, I would be interested in your feedback on the Pumpkin Cheesecake! So if you tried this recipe, I’d love to see your feedback or photos. Just leave me a comment on here or email me at email@example.com
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now
Here you can find the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app for iOS
Here you can find the Fittastetic Fitness recipes for Android