Turkey Skewers with Potatoes and Pumpkin – Healthy Pumpkin Recipe
Turkey skewers with potatoes & pumpkin: My delicious pumpkin recipe. It’s pumpkin time and this means it’s time for a really tasty pumpkin recipe here on the blog. Today you get my super healthy Turkey Skewers with Potatoes & Pumpkin recipe.
As you might have already guessed, this is a very simple but really delicious recipe made from pumpkin, potatoes and turkey skewers. The little perk is that you can prepare everything in the oven very easily. Which is especially important for me with recipes. Because let’s face it, who likes to spend hours in the kitchen? So let’s not waste any time and just start right away.
Turkey Skewers with Potatoes and Pumpkin
- 200 g turkey breast
- 200 g potatoes
- 300 g hokkaido pumpkin
- 100 g paprika
- 100 g onion
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch rosemary
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp. ketchup (light)
- some wooden skewers
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (392° F) and remove the core of the pumpkin
- Cut potatoes and pumpkin into slices/wedges.
- Cut the peppers, onions and turkey into small pieces and put them on the skewers.
- Cover your baking tray with baking paper and spread the potatoes/pumpkin & skewers on top.
- Mix the oil with the herbs.
- Coat the potatoes/pumpin with the oil.
- Bake at 200 °C (392° F) for at least 20 minutes.
- Put everything on a plate and serve with some ketchup.
* The links provided with an asterisk are affiliate links.
So, see for yourself and try my delicious pumpkin oven recipe!
If you are a pumpkin recipe fan like me, I strongly recommend you to have another look at my oven pumpkin-vegetable recipe. This is so delicious and quick to prepare!
Your opinion about the healthy Pumpkin Recipe:
That’s it to my healthy Pumpkin Recipe! However, I would be interested in your feedback on the Turkey Skewers with Potatoes and Pumpkin! So if you’ve tried the recipe, I’d love to see your feedback or photos. Simply, here as a comment or on Instagram at @fitnessrezepte_app.
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.