Healthy Oven Roasted Potatoes – Power Potatoes
My healthy baked potato recipe: Power Potatoes! Your new favorite baked potato recipe, if you want to eat in genuine oldschool fitness fashion, but you also don’t fancy rice all too much. Everyone knows it. Bodybuilders merely eat broccoli, rice and chicken. As a result you become strong and live healthy.
Classics are well known, but you can certainly alter them a little. That’s exactly what I did. Instead of the typical rice we simply use potatoes. But to make it a little more varied, we make really tasty and healthy baked potatoes. The whole thing is then rounded off with a super delicious basil yogurt dip. The perfect healthy baked potato recipe!
- 300 g potatoes
- 0.5 hand basil
- 150 g chicken fillet
- 10 g olive oil
- 300 g broccoli
- 150 g soy yogurt (unsweetened)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (392 °F) and boil water for the broccoli.
- Chop the basil and put it in a plastic bag with a little oil, salt and pepper.
- Peel the potatoes and marinate them in the bag with the spices.
- Do the same with the chicken (in a new seperate bag).
- Spread the potato and chicken on a tin and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Cut broccoli into small pieces and cook it in a saucepan with water for 10 minutes.
- While the whole thing is baking, fill the soy yogurt in the bag you used before and mix everything together into a delicious sauce.
- Now place everything nicely on a plate and serve.
Your opinion about my Power Potatoes.
That’s it for my healthy potato recipe! However, I would be interested in your feedback on the roasted potatoes! So if you tried it, I’d be very happy about your feedback or photos. Feel free to simply, do this by commenting here or send me a message on Instagram at @fitnessrezepte_app.
You want this and other healthy weight loss recipes, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.