My Healthy Oven Roasted Potatoes Recipe: Power Potatoes! Healthy but so delicious. Fresh Broccoli roasted Chicken and Roasted Potatoes with tasty olive oil. Sound tasty, doesn’t it? Well I promise you this will be your new favorite oven Roasted Potatoes recipe!
But since i know you just want the recipe. Let’s stop talking and start with the recipe!
- 300 g Potatoes
- 0.5 Hand Basil
- 150 g Chicken fillet
- 10 g Olive oil
- 300 g Broccoli
- 150 g Soy yogurt (Unsweetened)
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Pinch Pepper
- 1 Pinch rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 200C and boil the water for the broccoli.
- Chop the basil and put it in a plastic bag with a little oil, salt and pepper.
- Peel the potatoes and marinate them in the bag with the spices.
- Do the same with the chicken.
- Spread the potato and chicken on a tin and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Cut broccoli into small pieces and cook in a saucepan with water for 10 minutes.
- While the whole thing is baking, fill the soy yoghurt in the bag you used before and mix everything together into a delicious sauce.
- Now place everything nicely on a plate and serve.
My Personal Tipp for this healthy Recipe:
I personally like to spread some olive oil on my baking sheet before I put everything in the oven. This will make your Potatoes even more crispy on the outside. Which makes them taste just brilliant!
What Spices can I used for roasted Potatoes?
Thats a really difficult question. Basically every spice will fit this dish! I like to add some Black Pepper or Nutmeg to my dish. But you can also perfectly use rosemary or parsley.
More healthy recipes with potatoes:
Your opinion about my Power Potatoes.
That’s it for my healthy potato recipe! However, I would be interested to know your feedback on the roasted potatoes! So if you tried it, I’d be very happy about your feedback or photos. Feel free to simply, do this by commenting here or send me a message on Instagram at @fitnessrezepte_app.
Do you want more healthy recipes?
You want this and other healthy weight loss recipes, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download my Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app