Smashed Potatoes – Delicious Oven Potatoes
Today we have another really delicious potato recipe from the oven: My Smashed Potatoes. Also known as filled oven potatoes. For me one of the most brilliant recipes I have ever tried. So easy to do and simply delicious.
All we need are: Potatoes, Spring onions, Cheese, and Bacon. Add a little salt, pepper, and olive oil for the taste, and just like that, we have Delicious Potatoes from the Oven.
The whole thing is quite similar to my power potatoes. Just a little easier, since we save some time by not preparing any kind of vegetables. Sure, that also means it is not quite as healthy as some other recipes like my Vegetarian farmer’s pan. But it is extremely easy to prepare and still a lot better than French fries or any other kind of fast food. So let’s get started right away
- 500 g potatoes
- 10 g olive oil
- 75 g diced ham (light)
- 50 g green onions
- 40 g grated cheese (light)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Wash and let unpeeled potatoes boil in salted water for approx. 20 min.
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Chop the spring onions into small pieces.
- Spread the cooked potatoes on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Now lightly press the potatoes with a fork or wooden pounder and brush with oil.
- Scatter the spring onions, diced ham, and cheese on top.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- For 10 min. in the oven.
My Tip for the Recipe:
I would recommend that you use a wooden pounder or something similar to mash the potatoes. This will ensure that the potatoes will rise but not fall apart.
Your Opinion on the Recipe
That’s all for my delicious smashed potato recipe! However, I would be interested in your feedback on Smashed Potatoes! I would like to hear your feedback or see your photos, as a comment on here or on Instagram at @fitnessrezepte_app.
There are more recipes in my app.
You want this and other healthy recipes, quickly and easily on your mobile phone? No problem, just download my free healthy recipe app.