My healthy Pumpkin Chili Recipe! Today i present you my new creative creation: Chili with Pumpkin.
The name describes exactly what you can expect from this recipe. A delicious healthy pumpkin recipe that combines chili and pumpkin.
At the moment you can buy pumpkin almost everywhere. Since I am a huge fan of Hokkaido pumpkin and chili con Carne. Minced meat, however, has been brought into disrepute again and again lately and I don’t contract as many beans, I thought: Why not even a chili with pumpkin. I had my new autumn creation: Chili con Pumpkin. Just try it out and convince yourself!
Chili with Pumpkin
- 150 g Onion
- 350 g Hokkaido Pumpkin
- 75 g Paprika
- 100 g Kidney beans (canned) Can
- 150 g Chicken fillet
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 60 ml Water
- 30 ml Ketchup (light) Light
- 1 Tbsp. Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Curry
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Remove the core of the Hokkaido and cut it into pieces.
- Wash and drain the kidney beans.
- Cut the pumpkin, onion and peppers into small pieces.
- Put water in a pan and heat on medium.
- Add the onion and pumpkin to the pan and fry on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the spices, ketchup and peppers and fry additional 15 minutes.
- In a second pan, fry the chicken breast. (Alternatively, it can be simply cut and fried in the first pan, but that will not look that cool)
- Now put everything together in a bowl and spread the fried chicken breast on top.
- Have fun eating. 😉
Your opinion about the healthy Pumpkin chili
That’s it to my Pumkin Chili! However, I would be interested to know your feedback on the recipe! So if you’ve tried this chili recipe, I’d love to see your feedback or photos. Gladly, thus simple, here as a comment or on email me at [email protected]
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now