Healthy dessert! Vanilla Protein Fluff from white beans
Healthy dessert, made easy with my Protein Fluff recipe. This white bean pudding is the perfect healthy dessert! This Protein Fluff recipe is so light and delicious that you can easily make your own vanilla protein fluff pudding from plain white beans!
Yes it’s finally time for new recipes here on the blog. Because in the last weeks and months I was very busy creating healthy recipes for my Fitness Recipe App. But at the same time I have to go to university and now I have to pass the exams, so I didn’t have much time to post new recipes here on the blog. But nevertheless I wanted to post a new recipe for you!
Healthy dessert of white beans!
Today I brought along my favorite dessert recipe! A healthy protein fluff made from beans! It might sound a bit unfamiliar and odd, but trust me, you just have to try it. You won’t taste the beans at all. At the same time, the whole thing will keep you full for a really long time and has fantastic nutritional values!
So, as always, let’s not waste too much time and start right away with the recipe for your healthy dessert.
Vanilla Protein Fluff
- 460 g white beans (canned) Drained
- 200 ml egg white(s)
- 10 g protein powder (vanilla)
- 15 g instant Gelatin Powder
- 50 ml almond milk
- 1 vial butter-vanilla baking flavour
- optional sweetener
- Wash the beans with hot water and drain them.
- Blend the beans in a bowl with a stick mixer.
- Whisk the egg in a separate bowl, untill its stiff.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bean puree.
- Optionally add some sweetener (approx. fitting for 50-70g)
- Carefully mix in the stiffed egg whites and place everything together in the fridge overnight.
- Optionally: Decorate with a little sugar and chocolate sprinkles and enjoy!
More healthy dessert recipes:
If you are looking for even more healthy recipes for your dessert. I highly recommend you to try my protein dream recipe. It’s even easier than this Protein Fluff recipe!
Your opinion about the healthy dessert!
That’s it to my healthy pudding recipe! However, I would be interested in your feedback on the homemade bean pudding! If you have tried the protein Fluff recipe, I would be very happy about your feedback or photos. Gladly, also simply, here as a comment or on Instagram to @fittastetic.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now
You want this and other delicious recipes, quickly and easily on your cell phone? No problem, just download my free fitness recipes app.