Homemade protein bar, my beloved raisin protein bar recipe! You love protein bars the way I do? Well then you probably also know the problem of finding the right protein bar, which not only tastes good, but is also healthy and provides good nutritional values.
But as Mum said. Homemade tastes the best! This also applies to homemade protein bars. That’s why I really can only recommend you to try this delicious and healthy raisin protein bar recipe!
Raisin Protein Bars
- 200 g White beans (canned) drained
- 100 ml Egg white
- 20 g Soft wheat semolina
- 30 g Protein powder (vanilla) vanilla
- 100 ml Almond milk
- 30 g Raisins
- 1 vial Baking flavor vanilla
- 5 g Baking powder
- Optional Sweetener e.g. Royal Flavour, Flavdrops
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Wash the white beans with hot water and drain
- Blend the beans in a bowl till a smooth consistency is formed.
- Add almond milk, semolina, baking powder, egg & protein powder.
- Optional: Add some sweetener (approx. for 50-70 g)
- Fold in the raisins.
- Distribute the finished mix in a silicone baking dish or on a baking tray cover with a baking sheet.
- Place the cake in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 180 °C.
- Cut the finished cakes into pieces and leave to cool.