Homemade Protein Bars – Raisins Protein Bar Recipe
Homemade protein bars, my beloved raisin protein bar recipe! You love protein bars just as much as I do? Well then you probably know the problem of finding the right protein bar that not only tastes good, but is also healthy and provides good nutrition. And then there is also the cost. If you buy protein bars in a grocery store, it’s usually really expensive. But this is a real money saver.
Therefore my search, that you might have accompanied me through my protein bar test series, has finally come to an end. Sure, there were some fantastic and delicious ones, but nothing beats this homemade protein bar recipe.
Homemade protein bars simply taste best
Like mum always says: Homemade tastes the best! This also applies to homemade protein bars. That’s why I can really only recommend you to try this delicious and healthy raisin protein bar recipe!
Raisin Protein Bars
- 200 g White beans (canned) drained
- 100 ml Egg white
- 20 g Soft wheat semolina
- 30 g Protein powder (vanilla) vanilla
- 100 ml Almond milk
- 30 g Raisins
- 1 vial Baking flavor vanilla
- 5 g Baking powder
- Optional Sweetener e.g. Royal Flavour, Flavdrops
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (360 °F).
- Wash the white beans with hot water and drain them.
- Blend the beans in a bowl until a smooth consistency is formed.
- Add almond milk, semolina, baking powder, egg & protein powder.
- Optional: Add some sweetener (approx. fitting for 50-70 g)
- Put in the raisins.
- Distribute the finished mix in a silicone baking dish or on a baking tray cover with a baking sheet.
- Place the cake in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 180 °C (360 °F).
- Cut the finished cake into pieces and leave to cool.
Your opinion about the homemade protein bars!
That’s it for my raisin protein bar recipe!As always, I would be interested in your feedback on the homemade protein bars! If you tried the healthy protein bar recipe, I would be very happy about your feedback or photos. Just leave me a comment on here or on Instagram to @fittastetic_app.
My healthy recipes app
If you want more healthy recipes like these protein bars I have got just the right App for you. My free fitness recipes app. With a lot of healthy cakes and other recipes.