Homemade protein bars, my beloved, raisin protein bar recipe! You love protein bars like I do? Well then you probably know the problem of finding the right protein bar that not only tastes good, but is also healthy and provides good nutrition. And then there is also the price. If you buy protein bars in a grocery store, it’s usually really expensive. But this is a real money saver.
Therefore my search, that you might have accompanied me through my protein bar test series, has finally come to an end. Sure there were some fantastic and delicious ones.
Homemade protein bars simply taste best
But as mum always says. Homemade tastes the best! This also applies to homemade protein bars. That’s why I really can only recommend you to try this delicious and healthy raisin protein bar recipe!
Raisin Protein Bars
- 200 g White beans (canned) drained
- 100 ml Egg white
- 20 g Soft wheat semolina
- 30 g Protein powder (vanilla) vanilla
- 100 ml Almond milk
- 30 g Raisins
- 1 vial Baking flavor vanilla
- 5 g Baking powder
- Optional Sweetener e.g. Royal Flavour, Flavdrops
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (360 °F).
- Wash the white beans with hot water and drain them.
- Blend the beans in a bowl until a smooth consistency is formed.
- Add almond milk, semolina, baking powder, egg & protein powder.
- Optional: Add some sweetener (approx. fitting for 50-70 g)
- Put in the raisins.
- Distribute the finished mix in a silicone baking dish or on a baking tray cover with a baking sheet.
- Place the cake in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 180 °C (360 °F).
- Cut the finished cake into pieces and leave to cool.
More protein-rich recipes:
Your opinion about the homemade protein bars!
That’s it to my raisin protein bar recipe! However, I would be interested in your feedback on the homemade protein bars! If you have tried the healthy protein bar recipe, I would be very happy about your feedback or photos. Gladly, also simply, here as a comment or on Instagram to @fitnessrezepte_app.
Download my Fitness Recipes App now
You want this and other delicious recipes, fast and easy on your cell phone? No problem, just download my free fitness recipes app.