Turkey Sandwich Baguette – Homemade Subway Sandwich Recipe
Turkey sandwich baguette. Homemade Subway sandwich recipe. Today there is a real lunchtime snack classic recipe from me. Namely a homemade sandwich baguette, as you may know it from Subway. But of course a lot healthier and tastier ;).
My healthy Sandwich Baguette
Special about this healthy turkey Sandwich baguette recipe is, that even the buns are homemade! Since, we know homemade always tastes best!
The Subway Sandwich Recipe:
Turkey Sandwich Baguette
- 300 g soy yoghurt (unsweetened)
- 100 g egg whites
- 50 g oatmeal Instant Oats
- 10 g linseed flour
- 3 g bread spice
- 2 g salt
- 100 g turkey breast sliced
- 30 g Ketchup (light)
- 100 g cucumber
- 100 g tomato
- 2 leaves lettuce
- some pepper
- Preheat the oven to approx. 160 °C (320 °F) (recirculation air).
- Stiffen the egg in a high bowl.
- Mix oatmeal, linseed, bread seasoning and salt in a separate bowl.
- Carefully put in the stiffed egg white.
- Put the whole thing in a lightly greased baking dish or silicone baking dish.
- Bake at 160 °C (320 °F) for about 30 minutes.
- Slice cucumber & tomatoes.
- Remove the finished bread, allow to cool briefly, cut in half and slice.
- Sprinkle the halves with a little ketchup and optionally extra soy yoghurt.
- Spread the turkey breast slices, cucumber, lettuce and tomatoes in half.
- Add salt & pepper and enjoy!
Matching this delicious sandwich baguette, I recommend a good dessert. My chocolate Greek Yogurt, it fits perfectly.
Your opinion about the Turkey Sandwich Baguette
That’s it for my Subway sandwich! But I would be interested in your feedback on the sandwich baguette recipe! If you have tried the recipe, I would be very happy about your feedback or photos. Gladly, also simply, here as comment or on Instagram to @fittastetic_app
My own recipes App
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free healthy Recipes app.