Turkey sandwich baguette. Homemade Subway sandwich recipe. Today there is a real lunchtime snack classic recipe from me. Namely a homemade sandwich baguette, as you may know it from Subway. But of course a lot healthier and tastier ;).
My healthy Sandwich Baguette
Special about this healthy turkey Sandwich baguette recipe is, that even the buns are homemade! Since, we know homemade always tastes best!
The Subway Sandwich Recipe:
Turkey Sandwich Baguette
- 300 g soy yoghurt (unsweetened)
- 100 g egg whites
- 50 g oatmeal Instant Oats
- 10 g linseed flour
- 3 g bread spice
- 2 g salt
- 100 g turkey breast sliced
- 30 g Ketchup (light)
- 100 g cucumber
- 100 g tomato
- 2 leaves lettuce
- some pepper
- Preheat the oven to approx. 160 °C (320 °F) (recirculation air).
- Stiffen the egg in a high bowl.
- Mix oatmeal, linseed, bread seasoning and salt in a separate bowl.
- Carefully put in the stiffed egg white.
- Put the whole thing in a lightly greased baking dish or silicone baking dish.
- Bake at 160 °C (320 °F) for about 30 minutes.
- Slice cucumber & tomatoes.
- Remove the finished bread, allow to cool briefly, cut in half and slice.
- Sprinkle the halves with a little ketchup and optionally extra soy yoghurt.
- Spread the turkey breast slices, cucumber, lettuce and tomatoes in half.
- Add salt & pepper and enjoy!
More healthy recipes:
Matching this delicious sandwich baguette, I recommend a good dessert. My chocolate Greek Yogurt, it fits perfectly.
Your opinion about the Turkey Sandwich Baguette
That’s it for my Subway sandwich! But I would be interested in your feedback on the sandwich baguette recipe! If you have tried the recipe, I would be very happy about your feedback or photos. Gladly, also simply, here as comment or on Instagram to @fittastetic
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.