Turkey Sandwich Baguette. Homemade Subway Sandwich Recipe. Today I have a real lunch snack classic recipe for you. My homemade sandwich baguette. This taste just as good as a Subway Sandwich. However, of course, much healthier!
My healthy Sandwich Baguette
Special about this healthy turkey Sandwich baguette recipe is, that even the Buns are homemade! Since, we know homemade always tastes best!
The Subway Sandwich Recipe:
Turkey Sandwich Baguette
- 300 g soy yoghurt (unsweetened)
- 100 g egg whites
- 50 g oatmeal Instant Oats
- 10 g linseed flour
- 3 g bread spice
- 2 g salt
- 100 g turkey breast sliced
- 30 g Ketchup (light)
- 100 g cucumber
- 100 g tomato
- 2 Lettuce leaves
- Some pepper
- Preheat the oven to approx. 160 °C (recirculation air).
- Stiffen the egg in a high bowl.
- Mix oatmeal, linseed, bread seasoning and salt in a separate bowl.
- Carefully fold in the stiffed egg white.
- Put the whole thing in a lightly greased baking dish or silicone baking dish.
- Bake at 160 °C for about 30 minutes.
- Slice cucumber & tomatoes.
- Remove the finished bread, allow to cool briefly, cut in half and slice.
- Sprinkle the halves with a little ketchup and optionally extra soy yoghurt.
- Spread the turkey breast slices, cucumber, lettuce and tomatoes in half.
- Add salt & pepper and enjoy!
Matching this delicious sandwich baguette, I recommend a good dessert. My chocolate quark, it fits perfectly.
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now