My beloved 10 minutes garden salad. This is how you conjure up your own healthy garden salad for grilling. We have it at the beginning of August and the weather has been really summery in the last few weeks. So just the right weather to unpack the grills and BBQ here in Germany and grill them really nicely.
What’s better than a delicious salad for grilling? That’s exactly what I thought. However, such a salad should not last forever, since the decision to grill is usually, but rather spontaneously taken. That’s why my delicious healthy garden salad fits like a fist on the eye! So a easy delicious salad for grilling!
The recipe for my healthy garden salad
10 minutes garden salad
- 400 g Salad mix
- 150 g Chicken fillet
- 100 g Corn
- 260 g peas and carrots (canned)
- 5 g Olive oil
- 200 g Cream cheese (0,2 %)
- 1 Bunch parsley
- 20 ml vinegar
- 1 Shot water
- 1 Tsp. Pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- Put the oil in a pan and heat.
- Cut chicken breast into bite-sized cubes or slices and fry in the pan.
- Drain the peas and carrots and place in a bowl together with the salad mix.
- Add the corn and fried chicken pieces.
- For the dressing: Put the cream cheese together with the parsley and the vinegar in a blender.
- Mix the whole with a little water.
- Add pepper and salt as you like.
- Pour dressing over the salad and decorate with a little parsley.
Perfect for such a delicious salad, but also a good sandwich. Especially if the weather unfortunately does not allow grilling. For this I can recommend my turkey sandwich baguette for example 😉
Your opinion about the healthy garden Salad
That’s it to my Salad fo grilling! However, I would be interested to know your feedback on the Recipe! So if you’ve tried the Salad recipe, I’d love to see your feedback or photos. Simply here as a comment or on Instagram at @fitnessrezepte_app.
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now