10 minutes garden salad – Healthy salad for barbecuing
My beloved 10 minutes garden salad. This is how you create your own healthy garden salad for your next BBQ. August has just begun and the weather keeps getting better. Just the right weather here in Germany to unpack the barbecue and have a nice summer evening with your pals and family.
What’s better than a delicious salad for your next BBQ? That’s exactly what I thought. However, a salad should not take forever, since the decision to grill is usually taken rather spontaneously. That’s why my delicious healthy garden salad will fits really well! Just a very quick and delicious salad for barbecuing!
The recipe for my healthy garden salad:
10 minutes garden salad
- 400 g Salad mix
- 150 g Chicken breast
- 100 g Corn
- 260 g peas and carrots (canned)
- 5 g Olive oil
- 200 g Cream cheese (0,2 %)
- 1 Bunch parsley
- 20 ml vinegar
- 1 shot water
- 1 Tsp. Pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- Put the oil in a pan and heat.
- Cut chicken breast into bite-sized cubes or slices and fry it in the pan.
- Drain the peas and carrots and place them in a bowl together with the salad mix.
- Add the corn and fried chicken pieces.
- For the dressing: Put the cream cheese together with the parsley and the vinegar in a blender.
- Mix the whole with a little water.
- Add pepper and salt as you like.
- Pour dressing over the salad and decorate with a little extra parsley.
You should really check out my other salads. And if the weather isn’t on your side you can just make a sandwich as a side to this recipe. In my opinion my homemade Turkey Sandwich would fit just perfectly.
Your opinion about the healthy garden Salad
That’s it for my Salad for barbecuing! However, I would be interested in your feedback on the Recipe! So if you tried the Salad recipe, I’d love to see your feedback or photos. Just leave a comment on here or on Instagram at @fittastetic_app.
More healthy salads
You want this and other healthy salad recipes on your Smartphone? No problem! I have got you covered. Simply download my free healthy recipes app.
Here you can find the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app for iOS
Here you can find the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes for Android