How about a healthy fitness lentil salad? Sounds good, right? Welcome to the best fitness lentil salad you will find! Lentils and Fitness are just perfect for a healthy fitness salad.
If you’re a fan of lentils and food, then you must try this fitness lentil salad! After a lot of trial and error and many tips from my mother, I think I have managed to create an incredibly delicious lentil salad. This lentil salad is perfect with any dish or as a starter/dessert.
My Fitness Lentil Salad:
Lentils are known to be very rich in high quality protein, which makes them perfect for fitness. Thus, already a very good basis for a fitness salad! But to add some good fats, we also put a mozzarella on top. So the salad is both rich in healthy fats and protein.
That’s why I think this healthy salad is perfect for any fitness freak out there! But enough talking, let’s start with the actual recipe!
The recipe for the best lentil salad:
Fitness lentil salad
- 50 g lentils
- 100 g Carrots
- 100 g Tomatoes
- 125 g Mozzarella (drained)
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp. Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 2 Leaves Basil
- Cook the lentils according to the package information (without salt).
- Cut carrots, mozzarella and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Just before the end of the cooking time of the lentils (approx. 5-6min) add some vegetable broth and the carrots and continue to cook until the carrots are cooked.
- Take out lentils and add tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Add vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper and season it afterwards.
- Decorate and enjoy with basil leaves!
More healthy salads:
If you are still looking for the right main course to go with this wonderful lentil salad, I highly recommend you to try my Vegetarian Taco Sweet Potatoes. They are a perfect fit with this salad.
Your opinion about the lentil salad recipe
That’s it for my light fitness salad! However, I would be interested in your feedback on the healthy lentil salad! So if you have tried it, I would be very happy about your feedback or photos.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.