If you’re a fan of lentils and delicious food, then you’ll need to try this fitness lentil salad! After a long time trying around and many tips from my mother, I think I managed to create an incredibly tasty lentil salad. The lentil salad is ideal for any dish or as a starter/dessert.
My Fitness Lentil Salad:
In addition, the lentil salad is also very rich in high-quality protein. But also rich in good fats, thanks to mozzarella. In my opinion, it is perfect for any fitness crazy out there! But enough talk, let’s start with the actual recipe!
The recipe for the best lentil salad:
Fitness lentil salad
- 50 g lentils
- 100 g Carrots
- 100 g Tomatoes
- 125 g Mozzarella (drained)
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp. Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 2 Leaves Basil
- Cook the lentils according to the package information (without salt).
- Cut carrots, mozzarella and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Just before the end of the cooking time of the lentils (approx. 5-6min) add some vegetable broth and the carrots and continue to cook until the carrots are cooked
- Take out lentils and add tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Add vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper and season to taste.
- Decorate and enjoy with basil leaves!
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now
*The links with an asterisk are affiliate links where I am remunerated as an advertising agent by a small commission. There are no additional costs or disadvantages for you, you only take some money out of Amazon’s pocket and put it in mine, as long as you order via the link.