My healthy hazelnut cream recipe. Making healthy hazelnut cream yourself is very easy and much healthier. The one in grocery stores is usually very expensive and has a lot of sugar and palm oil added to the hazelnut to make it smoother and to give it more taste.
But it does not have to be this way! Making your own hazelnut cream is actually quite easy. With this recipe you can make your own healthy hazelnut paste in no time. You don’t even need much for that! All you need are hazelnut kernels, an oven and a good mixer. So let’s start with the recipe for the hazelnut paste.
Homemade Hazelnut Cream
- 200 g hazelnut kernels (chopped)
- 15 g butter
- 1 half Vial of butter-vanilla flavor
- 35 ml water
- optional Sweetener
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C (360 °F).
- Spread hazelnut kernels on a baking tray and bake for 7 minutes at 180 ° C (360 °F).
- Remove hazelnut kernels from the oven and allow them to cool a little.
- Put all the aforementioned ingredients in a bowl and blend them for at least 10 minutes with a multi-purpose shredder or hand blender.
- Do the whole thing until a musty consistency is formed.
- Optional: add a little sweetener for more sweetness.
- Fill in a glass and enjoy!
* The links provided with an asterisk are affiliate links.
Personally, I love to use this hazelnut spread for breakfast as a healthy spread alternative, like I do with my healthy Bruschetta spread. In addition, there is usually a healthy homemade low-carb bread.
If that sounds exactly like your taste, I recommend that you try the recipe for the low-carb bread together with the homemade hazelnut spread. I bet you will like it.
Your opinion about the homemade hazelnut paste
That’s it for my healthy hazelnut recipe! However, I would be interested in your feedback on the homemade hazelnut recipe! If you make the hazelnut recipe yourself, I would be very happy about your feedback or photos. Just leave me a comment on here or on Instagram to @fittastetic_app
My Free App
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem. You can use my free Fitness Recipes app to have this and many other recipes on your smartphone.