Healthy apple muffin recipe, so easy you can make healthy apple muffins yourself! Healthy apple muffins in under 40 minutes!
Let’s go again! New fitness recipes here on the Fittastetic blog. Today there is my delicious healthy apple muffin recipe!
Yes it is finally time for new recipes here on the blog. Since I was busy in the last weeks and months to create recipes for my fitness recipes app, I unfortunately had little time to post a few new recipes here on the blog. But that will change from today! Every Friday it is planned to post a new delicious and fitness just recipe! So stay <3 But here first my healthy apple muffin recipe! So now enough about my delicious apple muffins. Let’s start with the actual recipe:
Bake healthy apple muffins yourself:
Healthy Apple Muffins
- 30 g Oatmeal
- 20 g Coconut flour
- 325 g White beans (Canned) drained
- 200 g Apple sauce
- 75 g Liquid egg-White
- Sweetener e.g. apple flavdrops
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Wash the beans with hot water and drain.
- Fill all the ingredients together in a blender and mix nicely.
- Place the dough in a lightly greased muffin pan or silicon muffin pan
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Check from time to time.
- Allow the finished muffins (preferably still relatively softo cool a little and serve!
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now
*The links with an asterisk are affiliate links where I am remunerated as an advertising agent by a small commission. There are no additional costs or disadvantages for you, you only take some money out of Amazon’s pocket and put it in mine, as long as you order via the link.