Healthy Apple Muffin Recipe – Healthy Muffins
My healthy apple muffin recipe, for healthy muffins with lots of protein! Today there is a delicious and healthy muffin recipe! This is how easy you can make healthy apple muffins yourself. Healthy muffins in under 40 minutes!
Yes it’s finally time for new recipes here on the blog. Since I was very busy in the last weeks and months to create recipes for my Fitness Recipes App, I had little time to post some new recipes here on the blog. But that will change from today on!
This means that every Thursday and Sunday, a new recipe will appear here on the blog! So stay with it. But here are my healthy apple muffins with lots of protein! So let’s just start with the actual recipe for the healthy muffins:
Bake healthy apple muffins yourself:
Healthy Apple Muffins
- 30 g Oatmeal
- 20 g Coconut flour
- 325 g White beans (Canned) drained
- 200 g Apple sauce
- 75 g Liquid egg-White
- Sweetener e.g. apple flavdrops
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Wash the beans with hot water and drain.
- Fill all the ingredients together in a blender and mix nicely.
- Place the dough in a lightly greased muffin pan or silicon muffin pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Check from time to time.
- Allow the finished muffins (preferably still relatively soft) to cool a little and serve!
If, you are looking for even more healthy high protein recipes. I highly recommend you to try my Skyr casserole. It has at least as much protein as these muffins.
Your opinion about the muffins!
That’s it for my healthy apple muffin recipe! But I would be interested in your feedback on the healthy muffins! If you have tried the recipe, I would be very happy about your feedback or photos. Gladly, also simply, here as comment or on Instagram to @fittastetic_app