Healthy Low-Carb Chicken Bowl, my secret recipe for any low carb diet! Because many who have done a low-carb diet before will know that the recipes and food selection are rather very low in volume.
But not this Chicken Bowl recipe. Thanks: Mushrooms, tomatoes and broccoli we have with this recipe a lot of volume without many carbohydrates.
Low Carb Chicken Bowl
- 1 Broccoli approx. 500g
- 100 g Cherry tomatoes
- 100 g Champions
- 100 g Onion
- 200 g Turkey- / Chicken-breast
- 5 g Coconut oil
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 pinch Salt
- Steam broccoli in a saucepan with water.
- Cut tomatoes, mushrooms, onion & turkey/chicken into small pieces.
- Put coconut oil in a pan and heat.
- Add the onions to the pan together with the turkey/chicken and fry over a medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Put the tomato and mushroom pieces together with the steamed broccoli in a bowl.
- Spread the fried onions together with the turkey/chicken over the rest.
- Add salt and pepper and enjoy!
- Optional: mix some cream cheese with vinegar, for dressing and spread it over it.
Your opinion about the Volume-Rich Low-Carb Recipe
That’s it to my Low-Carb Chicken Bowl! However, I would be interested to know your feedback on Chicken Bowl! So if you’ve tried potato stew recipe, I’d love to see your feedback or photos. Simply here as a comment or by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now