Low-Carb Chicken Bowl, is my secret Bowl recipe for any low carb diet! Many people who have been on a low-carb diet will know that the recipes and food choices tend to be rather low in volume.
But not this Chicken Bowl recipe. Thanks to mushrooms, tomatoes and broccoli we add a lot of volume to this recipe without the additional carbohydrates.
Low Carb Chicken Bowl
- 1 Broccoli approx. 500g
- 100 g Cherry tomatoes
- 100 g Champions
- 100 g Onion
- 200 g Turkey- / chicken breast
- 5 g Coconut oil
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 pinch Salt
- Steam the broccoli in a saucepan with water.
- Cut tomatoes, mushrooms, onion & turkey/chicken into small pieces.
- Put coconut oil in a pan and heat.
- Add the onions to the pan together with the turkey/chicken and fry over a medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Put the tomato and mushroom pieces together with the steamed broccoli in a bowl.
- Spread the fried onions together with the turkey/chicken over the rest.
- Add salt and pepper and enjoy!
- Optional: mix some cream cheese with vinegar, for dressing and spread it over it.
Your opinion about the Volume-Rich Low-Carb Recipe
That’s it for my Low-Carb Chicken Bowl! However, I would be interested in your feedback regarding the Chicken Bowl! I’d love to see your feedback or photos. Just leave a comment on here or email me at email@example.com.
Download the Fittastetic Fitness Recipes app now
You want this and other recipes for healthy weight loss, fast and easy on your phone? No problem, just download my free Fitness Recipes app.