Strawberry fitness cheesecake recipe! More than 170g protein
Strawberry fitness cheesecake recipe made easy with my healthy strawberry Greek yogurt cake! Today, I thought, would be a good time to introduce you to a strawberry cheesecake, which is not only high in protein but also so easy to make, that everyone can it do themselves.
And the best: For this healthy cheesecake you don’t need any special ingredients. All you need is a little protein powder, strawberries and Greek yogurt!
Make your own healthy cheesecake!
The finished cheesecake is also very rich in protein, amounting to almost 170g of protein and low in fat with a total of almost 1,200 calories. Which makes this cheesecake just perfect as a post-workout dessert. I mean, who wouldn’t want a tasty piece of cheesecake after a workout?
- 1400 g Greek yogurt (Low Fat) Strawberry
- 60 g protein powder Strawberry
- 2 whole egg(s)
- 400 g strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C (428 °F).
- Mix the Greek yogurt together with the protein powder.
- Add the eggs to the dough and continue mixing.
- Cut the strawberries into small pieces and add them slowly to the dough. (Leave a few strawberries for decoration).
- Fill the dough in a suitable baking dish.
- Bake the cake in the oven for about 20 minutes at 220 °C (428 °F).
- Set the oven down to 150 °C (302 °F) and bake the cake for another 20 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven, allow it to cool down and decorate it with the remaining strawberries.
- Then let the cake cool down in the fridge for at least two hours before eating.
Of course, this Greek yogurt cake recipe can also be varied with other types of fruit, as I did for example for my protein Mandarin Fitness Cheesecake! Since we are talking about Greek Yogurt, you might also enjoy my Chocolate Greek Yogurt Recipe.
So, why don’t you try my healthy cheesecake yourself?
Your opinion matters
That’s it for my fitness cheesecake! However, I would be interested in your feedback on the healthy cheesecake! So if you tried it, I would be very happy about feedback or photos. Feel free to write a comment or contact me on Instagram at @fittastetic_app.
More healthy cakes
You want this and other healthy cake recipes for your weight loss and fitness goals? No problem at all! Just download my free healthy recipes app.