Asian Rice With Chicken – Healthy Asian Rice Recipe
Today I have a delicious Rice recipe for you. For that, I tough of some Asian Kitchen again. My Asian Rice with Chicken. A very easy but healthy rice recipe.
All we need is a little Rice, Chicken, Soy sauce, Spring onions, and Red peppers. Add the classics salt, pepper, and oil and we have a delicious rice pan in Asia style.
So let’s just get started with the recipe right away. Before I talk too long again.
Asian Rice with Chicken
- 150 g rice
- 200 g chicken
- 60 g green onions
- 150 g paprika
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Wash off the rice and cook with a little salt according to the package instructions.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces and season well with salt and pepper.
- Chop the spring onions and peppers.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken.
- Add rice, paprika, and spring onions and let fry briefly.
- Deglaze with soy sauce and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Season with pepper and serve.
My Tip to the Recipe:
Personally, I think that garlic is an integral part of a real Asian dish. That’s why I like to use a kind of garlic oil for frying. That ensures a good taste and an Asian flair.
Your Opinion on the recipe
That’s it for my Asian Rice Pan Recipe! However, I would be interested in your feedback on the recipe! So if you have tried it, I would be delighted to receive your feedback or photos.
Healthy Recipes right on your phone!
Do you want this and other healthy recipes directly on your mobile phone? No problem, just download my Free Healthy Recipe App.