Tortellini à la Italia – Quick Tortellini Recipe
Do you fancy tortellini but don’t feel like long cooking? No problem! This Tortellini recipe is made quickly and also really healthy. That’s why we will make tortellini à la Italia today. Namely in the colours of the Italian flag. Withfresh Spinach, Tortellini, and Cherry tomatoes.
After my pesto pasta pan has been so well-received in my free recipe app, let’s just make another pasta recipe. But since we already have a spaghetti recipe and a noodle pan, it’s time for tortellini.
So let’s just get started with the recipe right away.
Tortellini à la Italia
- 400 g tortellini
- 500 g fresh spinach
- 1 bunch of spring onions
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon oil
- some salt
- some pepper
- some vegetable broth
- Bring the tortellini to a boil in water with the vegetable stock according to the instructions.
- Meanwhile, wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half.
- Wash the spinach, remove the stems and spin dry with a salad spinner.
- Cut the spring onions (with greens) into rings.
- Heat the oil in a pan and stew the vegetables in it.
- Now add the finished tortellini and enjoy it.
- Possibly. Season with salt and pepper.
My Tip about the Recipe :
For all vegetarians among you, I simply recommend using tortellini with a ricotta and spinach filling. This is how this recipe becomes vegetarian straight away. Alternatively, I also have many vegetarian dishes here on the blog that you will definitely like.
Your Opinion on the Recipe
As always, I look forward to your feedback on this dish. So please let me know how you liked it on the comment here, or you can text me on Instagram @fitnessrezpte_app.